The show seeks to provide a more relaxed side to the information, education and entertainment dished out during this belt.
Various specialized show elements seek to do this. They include, but are not limited to:-
1) Money Matters - A financial literacy programme
2)Your Story - Discussions on Human angle stories
3) The Architect - Here you get the chance to learn all you need to know about Architecture
4) Reflections- Reflections: A series of deep thoughts that set us on a path of sober reflections of life around us in a bid to encourage us and make us always realize that there's always a chance to amend our ways.
This is put together by Godwin Asuquo.
5) The Entrepreneur - Seeks to encourage entrepreneurship in the Niger Delta region.
6) Legal Wednesday- we give a legal side to topical issues trending. Also, equipping the listeners with the knowledge required in their day-to-day dealings from the legal point of view. We always have experts in various chosen topics, come educate the listeners
4) Meet The Students- we get the students talk on their day to day lives on campus, the issues they encounter, the listeners most often proffer solutions, get management staff address these issues and even get celebrity guest( in the creative industry) come share their stories, navigating through the academic experience, whilst juggling their businesses and creative sides, amply striking a balance with all
5) Legally yours - Legal matters are discussed
6) I-witness - Listeners reports happenings in their area
7) Entertainment 360 - Looks at happenings in the entertainment industry.
8) Diplomacy Hour - Looks at happenings at the international scene.
It is trite to state here that all shows are interactive and a highly participatory listenership is what we aim at. It is also paramount to state here, that these elements are not closed, as we are very open to creating new elements, so we give the very best to the listeners, vis-a-vis making Nigeria Info Fm a world class station, bearing in mind the high competition it is faced with.Last modified on Tuesday, 28 July 2015