1. 3 words that best describe you... Charismatic, Fun and Very Smart.
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... running an animal rescue for furry animals
3. My celebrity crush is... Rihanna
4. The song that best describes me is... Mariah Carey's "Heart Breaker".
5. I have a fear of being... kidnapped and raped
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... Rihanna
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Dance
8. My favourite movie is... I have too many to mention
9. The ultimate TV show is... Game of Thrones before Jon Snow resurrected(spoiler alert!)
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Coldplay's "Fix You"
A fixed exchange rate regime where the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) controls the supply of foreign currency in the market is needed in a commodity-exporting country like Nigeria.
As the price of foodstuffs continues to increase, some industries are gradually feeling the brunt of the increase.
As the 2023 general election draws close, the question of who should lead and the age of those who end up as leaders is gradually getting loud amongst Nigerians as they prepare to decide who governs them.
'After serving as a teacher for 35 years in level seventeen, my monthly pension is less than 70,000.'
An Analyst at SBM Intelligence has blamed insecurity, the ban on some food items and forex restrictions for skyrocketing food prices
Cancers caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV) which is transmitted sexually can be prevented by avoiding anal and oral sex.
'I have no sympathy whatsoever for pensioners. They are aware the system is faulty, yet they continue to hobnob with politicians' Alex, a caller on Hard Facts says.
Effiong, a retired Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) said the Contributory Pensions Scheme (CPS) is "making us die younger than our age."
High: 29°C | Low: 26°C