1. 3 words that best describe you... Charismatic, Fun and Very Smart.
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... running an animal rescue for furry animals
3. My celebrity crush is... Rihanna
4. The song that best describes me is... Mariah Carey's "Heart Breaker".
5. I have a fear of being... kidnapped and raped
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... Rihanna
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Dance
8. My favourite movie is... I have too many to mention
9. The ultimate TV show is... Game of Thrones before Jon Snow resurrected(spoiler alert!)
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Coldplay's "Fix You"
There have been increased speculations about whether former President Goodluck Jonathan will run for his old office in the 2023 General Election and there have been calls for him to do so.
Nigerians are still reacting to the news that former president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan may join the race for the presidency.
Ahead of the 2023 general election, Nigerians across various socio-political groups are beginning to make clear their positions on where the presidency should go.
Hard Facts host Sandra Ezekwesili has frowned at the online sharing of video footage of students of Chrisland school on their trip to Dubai.
The state of insecurity in the country continues to generate reactions from Nigerians.
The zoning debate in the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) isn’t going away soon.
Nigerians are still reacting to the presidential declaration of transport minister, Rotimi Amaechi.
Nigeria Info’s Sandra Ezekwesili wants parents to stop pushing their daughters into marriage, as it could prevent them from recognising signs of abuse in a partner.
High: 30°C | Low: 28°C