1. 3 words that best describe you... Charismatic, Fun and Very Smart.
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... running an animal rescue for furry animals
3. My celebrity crush is... Rihanna
4. The song that best describes me is... Mariah Carey's "Heart Breaker".
5. I have a fear of being... kidnapped and raped
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... Rihanna
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Dance
8. My favourite movie is... I have too many to mention
9. The ultimate TV show is... Game of Thrones before Jon Snow resurrected(spoiler alert!)
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Coldplay's "Fix You"
"No leader in this country will be permitted to get healthcare outside of this country."
"The Nigerian government knows that crude oil theft in Nigeria without the connivance of the gatekeepers, cannot happen."
Going by the constitution, "if the president wants to spend N1 billion on SUVs for the government next door, he can only do it if the National Assembly specifically approves that expense in the budget."
A report by the credit rating agency Agusto & Co. notes that the federal government's borrowing from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will increase to N23.2 trillion by the end of 2022.
"Don't pay ransom, but when you don't pay ransom, make sure that the security agencies are ready to deal with any case of kidnapping."
The Nigerian National Petroleum Company's recent conversion to a limited liability company has generated several reactions to how the newly formed NNPC Limited will operate.
Terrorists have again targeted the seat of governance, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Students seeking a place in Nigerian tertiary institutions may not have to write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) every other year.
High: 33°C | Low: 25°C