1. 3 words that best describe you... Intelligent, Curious, Thinker
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... A lawyer
3. My celebrity crush is... Nobody
4. The song that best describes me is... None
5. I have a fear of... Nothing
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... No one
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Fly
8. My favourite movie is... Matrix
9. The ultimate TV show is... News
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Classical Music
Forgiving and forgetting; these words are almost always used in the same sentence.
Ever wanted something bad but are afraid of the baggage that comes with it?
The growing insecurity in Nigeria has led to calls in some quarters for President Buhari's government to step aside.
The Chief Economist and Partner of West Africa Financial Service at PwC, Andrew Nevin has proffered solutions to this economic burden that is Nigeria's weakening naira.
Free-fall, nose-dive, and rock-bottom; are some of the words that have been used in the same sentence as the Nigerian naira in recent times.
There is no gainsaying that one, if not the biggest problem gnawing at the growth and stability of Nigeria is insecurity.
Reactions continue to trail the news of the Zamfara State Government's suspension of the Emir of Birnin 'Yandoto of Tsafe Local Government Area.
Life has got its beauty and its curves.
High: 26°C | Low: 24°C