1. 3 words that best describe you... Intelligent, Curious, Thinker
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... A lawyer
3. My celebrity crush is... Nobody
4. The song that best describes me is... None
5. I have a fear of... Nothing
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... No one
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Fly
8. My favourite movie is... Matrix
9. The ultimate TV show is... News
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Classical Music
“It has come to a point where the government can force people to take the vaccine.” This is the position of a caller who wants compulsory vaccination enforced.
Trust they say is fickle and can 'only' be invested in someone you have deep affection for, and once broken, can almost never be fixed. So what to do when that trust is put to the test by someone you love?
The recent decision of the Federal Government to remove the subsidy on petroleum products has been met with mixed reaction by Nigerians.
As the world continues to battle with climate change, the preparedness of Nigeria and the African continent as a whole for this fast approaching reality has been called to question by an attendee of the recently concluded Conference of the Parties (COP26) - a global climate summit - in Glasgow
Marriage, they say, is a beautiful thing. It is the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship, according to the Oxford Dictionary. However, ever wondered the reason behind people getting married?
Greed is the biggest reason why Nigerians are seeking a better life anywhere but in the country. This is the position of a caller who sought to give flesh to the burning question on the motivation behind the mass exodus of citizens outside Africa’s most populous nation.
The concept of marriage seems to be evolving these days, especially when it comes to the issue of roles and leadership.
Constitutional Lawyer, Libororus Oshoma has called for a review of the country’s Policing system in the wake of continued reports of Police Harassment across the country. He made this known on Sunny Side.
High: 30°C | Low: 28°C