1. 3 words that best describe you... Intelligent, Curious, Thinker
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... A lawyer
3. My celebrity crush is... Nobody
4. The song that best describes me is... None
5. I have a fear of... Nothing
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... No one
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Fly
8. My favourite movie is... Matrix
9. The ultimate TV show is... News
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Classical Music
Heinous, beyond the pale, and utterly repugnant; what "crime" could best be described with these words put together?
The response of the presidency to comments made by former president Olusegun Obasanjo in criticisms of the current administration has come under huge flak.
The brain drain with doctors and nurses in Nigeria may appear to be devoid of a sign of hope for the better, but another reason for the worsening situation has been unearthed if one man's narrative is to be believed.
Since time immemorial, money and sex have enjoyed "cohabitation" of some sort.
There is the assumption that corruption and corrupt leaders are the key and only factors responsible for the poor state of things in Nigeria.
Who really is family?
A sign, a warning, or just pure coincidence? What really are dreams?
The United Arab Emirates' decision to issue a visa ban on Nigerians continues to split opinions.
Light rain shower
High: 31°C | Low: 26°C