1. 3 words that best describe you... Intelligent, Curious, Thinker
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... A lawyer
3. My celebrity crush is... Nobody
4. The song that best describes me is... None
5. I have a fear of... Nothing
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... No one
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Fly
8. My favourite movie is... Matrix
9. The ultimate TV show is... News
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Classical Music
Constitutional Lawyer, Libororus Oshoma has called for a review of the country’s Policing system in the wake of continued reports of Police Harassment across the country. He made this known on Sunny Side.
If you've ever wondered if it is right, if not safe, to capture a scene of Police Brutality with your phone, Constitutional Lawyer, Liborous Oshoma says it is perfectly within the law to do so.
A mother’s sacrifice many years ago is making it possible for children in slum communities to play chess.
What is a woman to do when she no longer enjoys the company of her partner?
The question really is quantity or quality?
Conversations around domestic violence often center on women being victims.
Doing business in Nigeria is still difficult.
You may liken Dr Henry's (not his real name) story to that of the proverbial grass that suffers when two elephants fight.
High: 28°C | Low: 25°C