1. 3 words that best describe you... Intelligent, Curious, Thinker
2. If I wasn’t working at the radio station, I’d be... A lawyer
3. My celebrity crush is... Nobody
4. The song that best describes me is... None
5. I have a fear of... Nothing
6. If I could have dinner with one person it would be... No one
7. I bet you didn’t know I could... Fly
8. My favourite movie is... Matrix
9. The ultimate TV show is... News
10. The song that I can listen to on repeat and never get tired of is... Classical Music
The decision of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) to disrupt economic activities at the Murtala Mohammed Airport on Monday in protest of the lingering strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is receiving mixed reactions from Nigerians.
The strength of a family lies in the unbreakable bond that they share, so it is often said.
On a scale of 1-10, how many of the things that you did when you were much younger would you do all over again if you could travel back in time?
Comments made by the Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire regarding the availability of doctors in Nigeria continues to be received with heavy criticisms.
The effort of the government in putting to an end the increased rate of building collapse in the country has come under fresh flak.
Forgiving and forgetting; these words are almost always used in the same sentence.
Ever wanted something bad but are afraid of the baggage that comes with it?
The growing insecurity in Nigeria has led to calls in some quarters for President Buhari's government to step aside.
High: 26°C | Low: 24°C